OptiBac Probiotics For Every Day MAX - 30 Capsules
Brand : Optibac
Friendly bacteria with 75 billion live cultures
Great for anyone wanting a top quality, maximum strength good bacteria supplement for everyday use. Providing premium daily support to complement your natural gut bacteria.
- A premium, award-winning supplement - 75 billion live cultures scientifically proven to reach the gut alive and complement your body’s natural gut bacteria
- Highly researched, multi-strain formula - 3 extensively studied strains; including L. acidophilus NCFM®, the most researched acidophilus strain in the world
- Quality & quantity - Not only high strength, but with extensively studied & documented strains
- Expertly formulated - Free from Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) fibres, and may be suitable for those with IBS
- A more natural choice - Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 has been shown to increase the body’s natural gut bacteria, helping the Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria to flourish
- Vegan - A vegan alternative to dairy based yoghurts and yoghurt drinks
- From the UK's most recommended brand - Optibac is the brand of friendly bacteria supplements most recommended by UK consumers^
Who is it for?
With 75 billion live cultures in every capsule, Every Day MAX is for anyone wanting a top quality, maximum strength good bacteria supplement for everyday use. A premium digestive supplement to complement your natural gut bacteria.
Do I need a max strength friendly bacteria supplement?
A max strength friendly bacteria supplement typically contains at least 50 billion live cultures. It's not always necessary to take max strength supplements, as in some cases a strain maybe sufficient at doses of just 1 billion live cultures! But some people find they do better when taking max strength supplement. If this is the case, still look at the strains before looking at the number of billions (high-quality supplements always list the strains not just the species). It's best to take high-quality strains which have been researched for your individual needs. Optibac Every Day MAX contains 75 billion live cultures of the highest quality, extensively researched friendly bacteria, including one of the world’s most researched strains, Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®.
How long should you take live cultures for?
Many people like to take specific friendly bacteria strains at certain times, for example during pregnancy, with and after antibiotics, or during the winter flu season. However, many people feel better when taking max strength live cultures every day, to complement their natural gut bacteria. Research suggests that ongoing daily use is fine, with no risk of dependency.
Should you take friendly bacteria on a full or empty stomach?
Many people are unsure what time they should take friendly bacteria supplements, or if they should take live cultures with or without food, especially when taking max strength supplements. In general, it’s best to take your friendly bacteria at breakfast time, as this is when stomach acidity is closer to neutral. Taking live cultures with food further helps to buffer the acid and help the live cultures into the gut. If you miss breakfast, just take with another meal or snack.
Live cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04®, Bifidobacterium lactis HN019; vegetarian capsule: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; stabiliser: microcrystalline cellulose; anti-caking agents: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Each capsule guarantees 75 billion live cultures.
Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 4 years onwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with breakfast.
- If desired, or professionally directed, can be increased to 2 capsules a day.
- Can be used on an ongoing basis.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and the contents mixed into cool food or drinks.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
- Suitable in pregnancy
- Suitable during breastfeeding
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care. Keep out of reach of children.
Gut health supplements are not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. If taking probiotic supplements for gut health, note that these should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use. Optibac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
For best results, do not remove desiccant sachet from the glass jar and close lid firmly after each use.
Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight. For maximum potency, can be refrigerated after opening.