Optibac Probiotics For Women - 90 Capsules
Brand : Optibac
Friendly bacteria for women
- Specifically designed for the vaginal microbiome - It's not just the gut that has it's own microbiome, which is why we have created this specialist friendly bacteria supplement scientifically proven to reach the vagina
- Contains strains natural to the vaginal tract - A natural option containing strains natural to the vaginal and urinary tracts and complements natural pH levels
- Developed for quality not quantity - It's the strains used to develop For Women rather than the billions count that make this supplement a favourite amongst our customers
- Multi-strain formula - Contains the most studied strains for the intimate flora; the world renowned combination of L. rhamnosus GR-1® & L. reuteri RC-14®, trialled in thousands of women around the world
- Highly researched and clinically proven - Backed by over 25 studies and 30 years of research showing safety and quality
- Easy to take small oral capsule - Can be taken alone or alongside other supplements like cranberry, natural anti-bacterials and anti-fungals and more convenient than pessaries and creams
- From the UK's most recommended brand - Optibac is the brand of friendly bacteria supplements most recommended by UK consumers^
Who is it for?
For Women contains friendly bacteria strains especially found in the vaginal & urinary tracts, scientifically proven to reach the intimate area, and to complement the vaginal flora. It is suitable for women of all ages and is backed by over 30 years of research.
What are live cultures for women?
Most friendly bacteria supplements are suitable for all genders. However, several strains, such as Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®* and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®*, and Lactobacillus paracasei F-19®, survive to reach the vaginal flora and prefer to colonise there. They are regarded as specific vaginal live cultures and can be found in the Optibac Probiotics For Women supplement.
How do I choose the best friendly bacteria for women?
The best women’s live cultures supplements contain friendly bacteria specifically researched in women, with the same billions count used in supporting research studies. Optibac Probiotics For Women strains were used in gold standard clinical trials at the same strength of 2.5 billion live cultures per capsule daily.
Will vaginal live cultures help my digestion?
The live cultures in Optibac For Women prefer to live in the vaginal flora, but other friendly bacteria strains prefer to live in the gut. This is why many people choose to take a digestive supplement, such as Optibac Every Day, alongside their vaginal live cultures so that they have all-round support for their gut and vaginal flora.
Maltodextrin (natural source); Live cultures: Lactobacillus paracasei F-19®, Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®; vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; stabiliser: microcrystalline cellulose; anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
Each capsule guarantees 2.5 billion live cultures.
For Women can be given to adults and children, from 4 years onwards, with the following recommendations:
- For best results take 1 capsule daily, preferably with breakfast
- May be increased to 2 capsules per day if desired or professionally directed.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
- For those unable to swallow capsules, open and mix contents into cool food/drinks.
- Can be taken intensively or on an ongoing basis (daily).
- For Women can safely be taken alongside other supplements in the Optibac range.
- Suitable during pregnancy
- Suitable during breastfeeding
- Suitable in menopause
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care. Keep out of reach of children.
Gut health supplements are not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. If taking probiotic supplements for gut health, note that these should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use. Optibac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
For best results, do not remove desiccant sachet from the glass jar and close lid firmly after each use.
Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight. For maximum potency, can be refrigerated after opening.
I have used thee probiotics for several months & they really help keeping the womens pH levels balanced.
Bought this product a number of times as wife finds it works for her.
Cannot really review the product for effectiveness but I have found it’s helped with IBS I like that it reaches the Vaginal area I have a lot of issues with infections now I’m in Menopause so hope over time it will help with these & hopefully will eliminate them that’s the main reason for choosing this product & it has been recommended . Love the new packaging fits the product unlike so many other companies very sustainable & arrived quickly.
Received them very quickly , very good service.
After a while of suffering from bladder problems my homeopathic clinic recommended your product & my problem is now under control.
Fabulous product, makes me feel human again and haven’t had a urine infection in months!! Highly recommended A*
I was really pleased when I discovered this product which is very strong, made in the UK and a reasonable price. Works very well too. (I was using a different product previously, that had the same active ingredients, but as it came from USA it was quite expensive. )