Optibac Probiotics For Every Day Extra Strength - 90 Capsules
Brand : Optibac
- HIGH QUALITY, MULTI STRAIN FORMULA This advanced, high strength daily friendly bacteria supplement, in easy to swallow capsules contains strains that are scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut alive.
- EXTREMELY WELL RESEARCHED Contains four high quality strains from the Lactobacillus & Bifidobacterium genera, collectively studied in approximately 70 clinical trials. Including the renowned Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, considered the most researched strain of acidophilus in the world.
- GUARANTEED BILLIONS Each capsule provides the highest quality viable friendly bacteria at 20 billion CFU. Billions count guaranteed until expiry date.
- NO REFRIGERATION Shelf stable friendly bacteria supplement. Optibac uses only high quality bacteria, tested to ensure potency at end of shelf life. Does not require refrigeration. Store in a cool, dry place below 25 C and out of direct sunlight.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY Suitable for vegans, vegetarians, women during pregnancy & breastfeeding, and also for those on gluten free, dairy free & soy free diets. Free from FOS fibres, and so may be suitable for those with IBS.
Optibac Every Day EXTRA is especially for those seeking daily support with a high-strength, high-quality friendly bacteria supplement, from the UK & Ireland’s most trusted and recommended friendly bacteria brand*. An advanced, multi-strain supplement containing live cultures from the Lactobacillus & Bifidobacterium genera including Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, considered the most researched strain of acidophilus in the world. The 4 friendly bacteria strains in this supplement are all scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut alive. Collectively studied in approximately 70 clinical trials, and rigorously tested to ensure quality and safety.
Recommended for daily use, this product provides live bacteria suited to both the small intestine (Lactobacillus species) and large intestine (Bifidobacterium species), and is designed to complement the flora naturally present in your gut.
Each capsule provides 20 billion live cultures guaranteed until end of expiry. Optibac Every Day EXTRA is suitable for vegans & vegetarians, women during pregnancy & breastfeeding, it is gluten free, yeast free, soy free & GMO free. Contains no dairy, no added sugars, no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives and no chemicals or parabens. Also free from FOS fibres (Fructooligosaccharides) and so maybe suitable for those with IBS. Each pack contains 90 capsules. Serving size: 1 capsule a day.
Optibac uses only high quality friendly bacteria strains, all tested to ensure potency at the end of shelf life. Easy to take on the go, Optibac Every Day EXTRA does not require refrigeration. Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Ingredients per capsule: 20 billion live cultures.
Stabiliser: microcrystalline cellulose; Live cultures: (Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37®, Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07®, Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04®); vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; anti-caking agents: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Have been taking this for around 2 years and my gut health has improved greatly.
good value price and speedy delivery
Helps with my ibs[c]
My wife thinks these are the best on the market...well worth the money!
i started using probiotics some months ago to help relieve my IBS which I had been suffering from for many years. After taking the Optibac Everyday Extra, i noticed a difference within a week. My pain and stomach cramps eased and I felt more able to eat a wider variety of foods which had previously caused problems for me. I wouldn't like to be without them now, particularly when I travel. Blukoo offered them at a good price and delivery was fast and secure. All in all, I'm very happy. Thank you
I took this product to help clear up my acne, and it has helped considerably (alongside some products)