Natural Health Practice Ante Natal Support - 60 Capsules
Brand : Natural Health Practice
Natural Health PracticeAnte Natal Support has been developed by Dr. Marilyn Glenville PhD (the UK’s leading nutritionist & women’s health expert) in association with NHP. This special multivitamin and mineral is specifically formulated to give mother and baby all the essential vitamins and minerals important for a healthy pregnancy.
Benefits of Natural Health Ante Natal Support
- Contains the highest quality and most important vitamins and minerals scientifically known to help improve your chances of having a healthy baby.
- Each ingredient is at the most effective dose to help achieve the best results.
- Contains the UK Government recommended amount of folic acid for pregnancy and other beneficial nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, zinc, manganese, iron, chromium, selenium, vitamin D3 and all the B vitamins.
- There is no vitamin A in Ante Natal Support only beta-carotene.
- Free from gluten, yeast and dairy products.
- Kosher and approved by the Vegetarian Society.
Magnesium (as citrate) 28mg, Calcium (as citrate) 40mg, Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate) 150mg, Vitamin E (Natural d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 150mg, Choline Bitartrate 20mg, Iron (as citrate) 5mg, Zinc (as citrate) 7.5mg, Niacin (as nicotinamide, Vitamin B3) 10mg, Thiamin (as HCl, vitamin B1) 10mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 10mg, Panthothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 10mg, Beta Carotene 833.3ug, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 10mg, Manganese (as citrate) 2mg, Anti-caking agent: Silica Anti-caking agent: Magnesium Stearate Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 5ug, Folic Acid 400ug, Selenium (as sodium selenite) 100ug, Chromium (as Polynicotinate) 20ug, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 50ug. Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
Ante Natal Support is best taken from week 13 of pregnancy and is then taken throughout the rest of pregnancy and breastfeeding.
For best results take one capsule two times a day with food.
Do not exceed the daily dose.
- Long term intake of 20mg Vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- This product contains Iron which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children
- Long term intake of 5mg of Manganese may lead to muscle pain and fatigue
- Long term intake of 30mg of zinc may lead to anaemia
- Beta Carotene should not be taken by heavy smokers
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
If you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use.
If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional.
Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated.