Natural Health Practice Fertility Support for Women - 60 Capsules
Brand : Natural Health Practice
Natural Health Practice Fertility Support for Women is designed to help hormonal rebalances and increase the chances of conception. It is specifically formulated for women to boost their fertility for natural conception or alongside IVF.
Benefits of Natural Health Practice Fertility Support For Women
- Nutrients such as methylfolate are included in their most bio-available form to aid absorption.
- Helps to restore hormonal balance, supports reproductive wellness, and increases the chances of conception.
- Each ingredient is at the highest effective dose to help achieve the best results.
- Vitamin B6 can contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Kosher approved & Halal certified
Vitamin E (as Natural d-alpha-tocopherol succinate) 200mg, Vitamin C 200mg, Zinc (as ascorbate) 30mg, Magnesium (as citrate) 20mg, Calcium (as citrate) 20mg, Iron (as ascorbate/malate) 5mg, Beta Carotene (natural) 5mg, Manganese (as ascorbate) 5mg, Thiamin (as HCl, Vitamin B1) 20mg, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 20mg, Panthothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 20mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 20mg, Niacin (as nicotinamide, Vitamin B3) 20mg, Selenium (as l-selenomethionine) 100ug, Vitamin D2 2.5ug, Folic Acid 400ug, Chromium (as polynicotinate) 20ug, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 20ug. Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
For best results take 1 capsule twice a day with food (or as professionally directed).
Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Long-term intake of 5mg of Manganese may lead to muscle pain and fatigue
- Long-term intake of 30mg Zinc may lead to anaemia
- Long-term intake of 20mg of Vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- This product contains Iron which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children
- Beta Carotene should not be taken by heavy smokers
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use.
If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional.