Natural Health Practice Omega 3 Support - 60 Capsules
Brand : Natural Health Practice
The Natural Health Practice Omega 3 Support contains ultra-pure wild deep sea fish oil which is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids with high levels of EPA and DHA. The ongoing AREDS 2 clinical trial (Age-Related Eye Disorder Study) is studying whether omega 3 fats, EPA and DHA, will slow disease progression for those with moderate macular degeneration. Levels of EPA (650mg) and DHA (350mg) are currently being examined for comprehensive protection for macular health.
Essential fatty acids are a vital component of every human cell. The body needs essential fatty acids to balance hormones, insulate nerve cells, keep the skin and arteries supple, and are also used to supply the body with energy. The body cannot manufacture essential fatty acids and they must be consumed either through dietary intake or through supplements. The Department of Health recommends that we should all double our intake of omega 3's by eating oily fish (such as salmon) two to three times a week. But more and more research indicates that it is wise to supplement fatty acids and not rely just on dietary intake.
Key Benefits of Natural Health Practice Omega 3 Support
- Omega 3 oils can reduce the risk of heart disease, circulatory problems such as varicose veins
- May help to decrease the risk of irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmias), and reduce the possibility of harmful clots by reducing the clumping together of platelets
- Decrease the growth of fatty plaques that can fur up the arteries
- Help to lower blood pressure
- Reduce the levels of triglycerides (stores of fat) in the blood Omega 3 fatty acids help to reduce inflammation and painful joints in general
- Omega 3 supplementation may be helpful for both mood swings and anxiety. Helping children with hyperactivity and dyslexia is well known
- Free from gluten, soya, yeast, and dairy
- Kosher approved & Halal Certified
Omega 3 Support contains high levels of EPA and DHA (770mg of EPA and 510mg of DHA per two capsules), is derived from deep sea fish, is presented in fish oil gelatine capsules (not bovine), has no fishy aftertaste and is safe for use during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
Two Capsules provide Fish Oil 2347mg providing Omega 3 fatty acids 1400mg of which EPA 770mg, DHA 510mg, Peppermint Oil 45.6mg and Natural Mixed Tocopherols 3.6mg. Capsule shell: Fish Gelatin 278mg.
Take one capsule twice a day with food.
Do not exceed the daily dose.
- Not recommended for haemophiliacs
- Not suitable for individuals taking anti-blood clotting drugs such as warfarin, coumarin, heparin and aspirin
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
If you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use.
If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional.
Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated.
Buy from Blukoo: fcompetitive price and fast delivery
This is the very best on the market
Found best price online and very very good service.
On time delivery.