Natural Health Practice Omega 3 Support - 60 Capsules
Brand : Natural Health Practice
Essential fats ‘oil’ the body by lubricating the joints and skin, as well as being a vital component of every human cell. The body needs them to balance hormones, insulate nerve cells, keep the skin and arteries supple and to keep the body warm.
Ultra Pure Wild Deep Sea Fish Oil.
Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids with high levels of EPA and DHA.
Your body cannot manufacture essential Fatty acids - that is why they are ‘essential’
The Western diet is usually high in Omega 6s - but we are eating too much Omega 6 oils and not enough Omega 3.
Over the last century there has been an 80% decrease in the consumption of Omega 3 fatty acids - many people are deficient in these important and essential fatty acids.
The Department of Health recommends that we should all double our intake of omega 3’s by eating oily fish (such as salmon) two to three times a week. But more and more research indicates that it is wise to supplement fatty acids and not to rely just on dietary intake.
What benefits does the research show?
- Omega 3 oils can reduce the risk of heart disease, circulatory problems such as varicose veins
- May help to decrease the risk of irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmias), reduce the possibility of harmful clots by reducing the clumping together of platelets
- Decrease the growth of fatty plaques that can fur up the arteries
- Help to lower blood pressure
- Reduce the levels of triglycerides (stores of fat) in the blood
- Omega 3 fatty acids help to reduce inflammation and painful joints in general.
- Omega 3 supplementation may be helpful for both mood swings and anxiety
- Helping children with hyperactivity and dyslexia is well known
This is the very best on the market
Found best price online and very very good service.
On time delivery.