Absolute Aromas Coconut Oil - 50ml
Brand : Absolute Aromas
Coconut - a non-greasy and light carrier oil
This fractionated coconut oil is further purified after extraction to remove waxes and create a more liquid oil as opposed to solid coconut oil, this fractionated version is lighter and has no scent. Its light texture is easily absorbed into the skin and doesn’t leave an oily residue.
Coconut oil is an extremely versatile product, it contains vitamin E, proteins, lauric, capric, and caprylic acids, great skin-loving ingredients which make it a wonderful softening, soothing, and nourishing oil for the skin, hair, and nails.
Extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts harvested from the coconut palm, this versatile oil can be used on its own or as a base for a bespoke aromatherapy blend; just add essential oils or extracts of your choice.
- 100% NATURAL – Pure and natural, premium Coconut oil. This oil is sustainably sourced from the Philippines. Latin name: Cocos nucifera.
- CARRIER OIL – This oil is cold-pressed from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts harvested from the coconut palm.
- MASSAGE – Popular massage oil as it provides a high massage ‘slip’
- MOISTURISE – Great to nourish your skin, hair, and nails naturally, particularly suited to dry skin types.
- BESPOKE BLENDS – Use as a base to create your own bespoke beauty, body-care, and massage blends by adding essential oils of your choice.
Why is our Coconut oil so great?
Extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts harvested from the coconut palm, our fractioned Coconut oil Is a pure, natural, undiluted, vegan, and cruelty-free premium quality carrier oil.
To source the best carrier oil suppliers, we travel the world and only opt for oils from controlled, sustainable sources that have little or no negative impact on the environment.
None of our products are tested on animals and all are free from GM materials.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
How to use
BESPOKE BLENDS – Use as a base to create your own bespoke beauty, body-care, and massage blends by adding essential oils of your choice.
HAIR - Give your hair a healthy boost with this DIY scalp treatment. Mix 3 drops of Cedarwood and Rosemary to 10 ml of coconut oil and massage thoroughly into the scalp. Leave for as long as possible before washing your hair with shampoo.