Absolute Aromas Calendula Oil - 50ml
Brand : Absolute Aromas
Calendula Oil - a gentle, soothing oil suitable for all skin types
Calendula Oil is an infusion of the marigold flower in Sesame Oil, which produces a gentle, soothing oil that can be used for the face, hair, and body, Calendula oil has a mild nutty aroma. Suitable for use by the whole family, even those with sensitive skin.
Calendula Oil is rich in vitamins including vitamins A, B, D, and E, and has wonderful skin soothing and comforting properties. This makes it a perfect oil for helping to nourish and support even the driest of skin including chapped, cracked, and uncomfortable areas.
- 100% NATURAL – Pure and natural, premium Calendula oil. This oil is sustainably sourced from the UK. Latin name: Calendula Officinalis.
- CARRIER OIL INFUSION – Calendula Oil is an infusion of the marigold flower in Sesame Oil, which produces a gentle, soothing oil. It is suitable for use on all skin types. Can be used for the face, hair & body. It has a mild nutty aroma.
- SKIN NOURISHING – Contains vitamins A, B, D, and E to nourish and calm all skin types.
- SOOTHING – Excellent to help soothe, nourish, and comfort extremely dry and uncomfortable skin.
- BESPOKE BLENDS – Use as a base to create your own bespoke beauty, body-care, and massage blends by adding essential oils of your choice.
Why is our Calendula Oil so great?
Calendula Oil is an infusion of the marigold flower in Sesame Oil, our Calendula oil Is a natural, vegan, and cruelty-free premium quality carrier oil.
To source the best carrier oil suppliers, we travel the world and only opt for oils from controlled, sustainable sources that have little or no negative impact on the environment. None of our products are tested on animals and all are free from GM materials.
Calendula Officinalis Flower
How to use
BESPOKE BLENDS - Use as a base to create your own bespoke beauty, body-care, and massage blends by adding essential oils of your choice.
MOISTURISE - Massage a small amount daily directly onto any dry or irritated areas of skin to help nourish and soothe. Or try adding a small amount to the bath to help to minimise the drying effect.