Absolute Aromas Argan Oil - 50ml
Brand : Absolute Aromas
Argan Oil - referred to as ‘liquid gold’
Often referred to as the ‘miracle oil’ and ‘liquid gold’, our sustainably sourced Argan oil is produced by a women’s cooperative in Morocco which shares profits amongst the local women of the Berber tribe. Providing us with pure and natural, premium quality Argan oil packed with skin nourishing, anti-aging, and antioxidant properties. So, if ever there was an oil that we all could benefit from, it’s Argan oil!
Whether it is used on its own, as part of a hair and beauty regime, or as an ingredient in bespoke facial and skincare blends, this oil is a ‘must have’ as a bathroom cabinet staple.
- 100% NATURAL – Pure and natural, premium Argan oil. This oil is sustainably sourced from & produced by a women’s cooperative in Morocco. Latin name: argania spinosa.
- CARRIER OIL – This oil is expressed from kernels (nuts) of the Argan tree.
- MASSAGE – Argan oil is a great choice for facial massage.
- MOISTURISE – Great for nourishing your skin and hair naturally. This oil is naturally high in vitamin E.
- BESPOKE BLENDS – Use as a base to create your own bespoke beauty, body-care, and massage blends by adding essential oils of your choice.
Why is our Argan Oil so great?
Our Argan oil is rich in antioxidants and high in vitamin E and essential fatty acids that moisturise, soften and protect the skin, whilst also helping to improve the skin's elasticity. Argan oil has amazing benefits for hair too, as it helps to soften, condition, and moisturise the scalp and hair, tames frizz, and promotes glossy, shiny manageable hair.
To source the best carrier oil suppliers, we travel the world and only opt for oils from controlled, sustainable sources that have little or no negative impact on the environment.
None of our products are tested on animals and all are free from GM materials.
Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil.
How to use
Argan Oil can be used on its own or as an ingredient in hair, skin, and facial blends. Perfect for night-time moisturising, to soothe dry or irritated skin, or why not try as a post-shave balm.
Make your own simple facial moisturiser by adding 2 drops of your favourite essential oil to 5ml of argan oil.
For a conditioning hair mask, add 4-5 drops of Rosemary essential oil to 100ml of Argan oil. Massage into wet or dry hair and scalp and leave in for 20 minutes, shampoo, and rinse.