Together Health Menopause - 60 Capsules
Brand : Together Health
CAREFULLY FORMULATED FOR WOMEN GOING THROUGH MENOPAUSE
If you’re going through menopause, you’ll know that it’s all about keeping a sense of balance during a time of change. That’s why we reached for nature’s finest when creating our Menopause formula. It’s packed with 22 wholefood vitamins and minerals - plus two potent herbal extracts. When combined, this formula targets every symptom that can rear its head before, during, and after menopause in a way that’s kind to your body.
NATURALLY EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS
Our Menopause Multi is made from whole food, ocean-sourced, and plant-based ingredients. Our bodies absorb vitamins and minerals far more easily when they're in a whole-food form - while staying nice and gentle on the stomach.
All of these whole food ingredients are raw and complete. Using carefully controlled low-heat conditions, all the naturally-occurring goodness you find in fresh foods is preserved, from live enzymes and phytonutrients to amino acids, trace minerals, and other powerful bioactive co-factors. We also include nutrients extracted directly from natural sources.
- NUTRITIONAL YEAST - Providing: Whole food nutrients. With naturally occurring co-nutrients
- CARROT - Providing: Whole food beta carotene and naturally occurring co-nutrients. Safely converted to vitamin A in the body.
- LICHEN - Providing: Vitamin D3. Natural biologically active form
- YELLOW PEA - Providing: Whole food vitamin E. With all 8 tocopherols & tocotrienols
- CHICKPEA - Providing: Vitamin K2. MK7 highly bioactive form.
- ORANGE & LEMONS - Providing: Whole food vitamin C. With bioflavonoids
- ASHWAGANDHA ROOT - Providing: Ashwagandha. With a high percentage of withanolides
- PURIFIED SEA WATER - Providing: Magnesium. In a natural form
- SAGE - Providing: Sage extract. Equivalent to 6 grams of sage leaf
CAREFULLY SELECTED NUTRIENTS
- VIT D3 - Contribute to maintenance of normal bones
- SAGE - May help improve symptoms of menopause
- B6 - Contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- VITS C & E - The protection of cells from oxidative stress & cell constituents from oxidative damage
- ASHWAGANDHA - Ashwagandha to help manage stress and balance hormones
RELIEF FROM SYMPTOMS WITH ANCIENT INGREDIENTS, BACKED BY SCIENCE
This formula includes a potent extract of sage leaf with 2.5% rosmarinic acid, the important active component of sage. Each dose contains the equivalent of 6 grams of sage leaf. Sage has been used for generations to help ease unpleasant menopause symptoms like night sweats, hot flushes, and mood swings.
Foggy brain? Sage also helps protect cognitive function during menopause. Tests measuring memory, problem-solving, and reasoning have shown that people topping up on sage extract perform better. It’s also been linked to elevated mood and increased alertness, calmness, and feelings of contentment. Which, on a bad day, is exactly what we all need.
FIND CALM AND BALANCE
Our ashwagandha is made using the highest quality organic roots from Rajasthan, Northern India. This full-spectrum, root-only extract is one of the highest concentrations available on the market, retaining all the natural constituents of the herb in its original balance. Known for its calming and adaptogenic properties, it’s your perfect partner during menopause.
Research has shown that supplementation with ashwagandha may help to bring biochemical markers of stress, including elevated cortisol, back into balance.
All our products are made using simple, chemical-free processes - and only ever meeting our high standards.
INDEPENDENTLY TESTED SAFE
It's vitally important to us that we can be sure the vitamins we offer to you are free from harmful contaminants and measure up to our high level of quality.
That's why every batch we produce is tested and analysed by fully independent laboratories and we make these results available to you.
We use only independently accredited laboratories.
Ashwagandha root extract; Nutritional yeast1 providing: Iron, Selenium, Zinc, Copper, GTF Chromium, Iodine, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Vitamin B12, Molybdenum, Manganese, Biotin and Folic Acid2; Magnesium from purified sea water3; Citrus pulp providing Vitamin C; Sage Extract; Carrot concentrate providing Beta Carotene; Yellow pea providing Vitamin E4; Gum acacia5; Tapioca extract5; Lichen providing Vitamin D3; Plant cellulose; Chickpea providing Vitamin K2. Capsule (Vegetable cellulose).1An inactive and non-candida yeast, no known allergic reactions. 2As Folate. 3For the full Trace Mineral breakdown click here. 4Contains all 8 tocopherols & tocotrienols. 5Non-GMO plant extracts used to turn oil into powder.
- Tapioca extract - Carbohydrate extracted from cassava root. Used to turn D3 oil into a powder
- Gum acacia - Tree gum rich in soluble dietary fibres. Used to granulate magnesium for capsule filling
- Plant cellulose - An insoluble dietary fibre found in all plants. Used to make K2 (extracted in micrograms) a larger ingredient to allow capsule filling
Two capsules a day support a healthy and balanced diet. This formula contains fat-soluble nutrients, so is best absorbed with a meal containing fat. This formula contains B vitamins, which play an important role in energy production. So it’s best to take it in the morning or early afternoon.
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Do not exceed the recommended intake unless directed by a practitioner. Consult your doctor before use if you take medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
Do not use if the seal is broken. Reseal pack after every use. Use within 60 days once open.