Wiley's Finest Vitamin K2 - 60 Capsules
Brand : Wiley's Finest
Discover the missing link between Bone & Heart Health
Wiley's Finest Wild Alaskan Fish Oil Vitamin K2 provides your daily need for MenaQ7®, Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3, combined with EPA and DHA omega-3s. K2 and D3, often missing in today's diets, are most effective when paired with heart-healthy fats such as omega-3s from fish oil. These nutrients direct your calcium to work for you by strengthening bones and opening arteries. Discover your missing link!
Each softgel provides 2000 IU of vitamin D3, 80μg of MenaQ7 vitamin K2 and 500mg of omega-3, supplying optimal support for your overall wellbeing.
- Provides 500mg EPA + DHA per serving
- Produced with sustainable Alaskan fish
- Improves your ability to utilise bone-building nutrients
- Contributes towards your cognitive function
- Supports your heart and eye health
- Natural anti-inflammatory properties
Slow Your Bone Loss
- Vitamins K2 MenaQ7® (MK-7) and Vitamin D3 improve your body’s ability to use bone-building nutrients, such as proteins and calcium, more effectively*
- Vitamin K2 MenaQ7® (MK-7), Vitamin D3, and EPA + DHA Omega-3s from Fish Oil work together to support heart and circulatory health*
MenaQ7® is a trademark of NattoPharma ASA, Norway. Patents granted and pending.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Concentrated Fish Oil Omega-3 Ethyl Esters, Fish Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Vitamin K2 (MenaQ7®) in sunflower oil, Vitamin D3 in medium chain triglycerides, Non-GMO Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E).
Allergens in bold
Take 1 softgel daily with food. Effective when taken alone or as a complement to your calcium & magnesium supplement.
Consult your physician before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, using blood thinners, or anticipating surgery.
Do not use this product if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children
No box? We have changed the way we package our products and no longer use boxes