Mustela Multi-Sensory Bubble Bath - 750ml

Brand :

(No reviews yet) Write a Review

Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby.

Mustela means care for your child, and our range of baby wash and cleansing products provide the complete skincare solution from birth. Mustela safe and gentle skincare products have a smooth, enjoyable texture, turning a cleansing routine into a precious shared moment with your baby.

Our Baby Bubble Bath treats children skin with intense care, cleansing without drying it out. It is an organic bubble bath, its scent and feel stimulate the senses for your baby.

It is made from avocado that moisturizes, cleanse and protect baby’s skin barrier. It can be used daily for making baby's bath time fun!

Our organic avocado sourced from responsible supply chains, comes from a circular economy. It is also combined with: Natural cornflower extract to soften the skin, marine trace elements that help maintain the skin's water balance & mild surfactants for gentle cleansing in order to prevent baby's skin and scalp from drying out.

Contains 91% of natural origin ingredients. The remaining 9% is used to ensure a pleasant texture and long term protection of the formula.

  • Stimulates your baby’s senses, right from birth
  • Formula does not sting the eyes
  • Dermatologically tested
  • High tolerance, hypoallergenic formula

To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research.

*Babies out of NICU


Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-150 Distearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Maris Sal /Sea Salt/Sel marin, Citric Acid, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, CI 42090 (Blue 1).

Recommended use

It is time for a Bubble bath! It cleanses the baby's skin without drying out the natural moisture.

Pour couple of drops into the bath tub and enjoy bath time with your baby. Wash with water and you're done!