Method Washing Up Liquid Peach & Pink Pepper Refill - 1L
Brand : Method
Pouches are passé. Our new washing-up liquid refills now come in curvy containers made with 50% recycled plastic (lid 25%) the whole kit + caboodle is widely recyclable, including the lid. This resourceful refill has contoured, easy-grip sides + a steady spout that makes topping up a breeze. Enough suds to refill our washing-up bottles nearly two times (1.8x for all you soap sticklers).
- with plant-based, biodegradable + other thoughtful ingredients
- cruelty-free. Tested by people not on animals
- tough on grease. Leaves dishes sparkling
- 18% less plastic vs 2 x new method washing-up bottles
- post-consumer recycled plastic per ISO 14021
Peach + Pink Pepper
On the surface all velvety peaches + sophisticated black currants. But watch out for that cheeky pink peppercorn edge. Seriously addictive.
aqua, sodium lauryl sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, alcohol denat., sodium chloride, parfum, linalool, limonene, sodium citrate, citric acid, citronellol, colorant
To use: place your method washing-up liquid bottle on a flat surface and unscrew the pump. Carefully refill up to ¾ of an inch from the top. Don’t overfill. Replace the pump + squirt until you get a steady stream. Voilà.