Healthipops Vitamin D3 - 14 Lollipops (Pack of 2)
Brand : Healthipops
Vitamin D3 tasty lollipops are packed with essential Vitamin D3 and zinc to support immunity and aid general well-being. Vitamin D is essential for the normal growth and development of bones in children.
We all know the sun is a natural source for our bodies to produce vitamin D. In the UK, during autumn and winter, the sun is too weak. During spring and summer, we protect our skin from harmful UV rays and therefore you may need a top-up.
- Vitamin D - contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and muscles.
- Vitamin D & Zinc - contributes to the normal function of the immune system and has a role in the process of cell division.
Since it’s difficult for people to get enough vitamin D from food alone, the NHS states everyone (including pregnant and breastfeeding women) should consider taking a daily supplement containing 10 micrograms of vitamin D during the autumn and winter.
- Fun, friendly way of boosting vitamin D3 and zinc intake.
- Great during the autumn and winter months, and when protecting our skin from harmful UV rays.
- Only 41p for each beneficial lollipop.
- Great for picky eaters.
- Flavoured & coloured naturally.
- Great taste.
Glucose syrup, Sugar, Acidifier: Citric acid, lactic acid; natural flavour, orange juice concentrate, vegetable and plant concentrates (black carrot, turmeric), Antioxidant: ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
Allergens: This product was manufactured in a facility that also handles nuts. May contain traces of milk.
Kids aged 4+recommended dosage: Maximum of one lollipop in any 24-hour period
Storage & Advice
Adult supervision is recommended. Choking hazard. Store in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children.
To maintain the high quality of your Healthipops, please ensure you keep them in the foiled-backed pouch and reseal it.
The government recommends all children aged 6 months to 5 years are given vitamin supplements containing vitamins A, C and D (Source www.nhs.uk).