Fushi Organic Argan Oil - 100ml
Brand : Fushi Wellbeing
Fushi Fresh-Pressed® 100% pure Argan oil to condition dry, damaged and frizzy hair.
Why This Product?
Moroccan Argan oil is cold-pressed from the Argan nut kernel that grows in southwestern Morocco, where all-women cooperatives specialise in high-quality Argan oil extraction. Instantly absorbing, Argan oil powerfully nourishes both the skin and hair. For hair, it eliminates frizz, and nourishes dry, damaged hair, restoring shine. Rich in vitamin E, Argan oil can be used as a leave-in oil for dry ends or used as a conditioning treatment for the hair.
- All hair types
100% Organic Argan (Argania spinosa) oil.
- Hand-picked by the Berber women and sourced from a women’s cooperative.
- Cold-pressed & unrefined from fresh and raw organic kernels. Cosmetic & Nutritional Use.
- Certified Organic by The UK Soil Association. Licence No: DA22368. EU Organic Certified GB-ORG-05 EU/non-EU agriculture. Trusted quality certificated Argan Oil meets the highest world standards
- Vegan registered by the Vegan Society. Ethical Awarded 98% by the UK Ethical Organisation.
- Free from wheat, gluten-containing ingredients, soya, milk products, artificial colours, flavourings & preservatives. This freshly pressed bottle of oil was made from approx. 375g-500g untoasted nutritious Argan nuts.
Apply a few drops to clean, towel-dried hair, from mid-length to ends. Blow-dry or let dry naturally. Apply on dry hair to tame flyaway hair and smooth hair. Massage into the scalp for a leave-in hair treatment overnight and wash off the next day.
Can be used for skin care as well as a moisturising oil for day and night.