BetterYou Lights Out Nightly Oral Spray - 50ml
Brand : BetterYou
Lights-out Nightly Oral Spray has been specially designed to be taken before bed to prepare the body to relax in readiness for sleep. Providing 50mg of 5-Hydroxytryptophan in a great-tasting, convenient spray.
Scientifically formulated to deliver the nutrients directly into the bloodstream, the tiny droplets within the spray absorb quickly via the buccal membrane of the inner cheek, providing fast and effective nutrient uptake, bypassing the primary processing by the gut.
This allows the formulation to quickly enter the bloodstream for optimal absorption.
- Delivers 50mg of 5-HTP to support relaxation in readiness for sleep
- Great-tasting natural raspberry flavour
- Manufactured from carbon-negative, plant-based packaging
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans, diabetics, and coeliacs
- Certified free from any palm oil and palm oil derivatives
5-HTP elevates serotonin levels and may interact with some medications and supplements. Please check the ‘suitable for’ section.
Create your perfect bedtime routine
Ditch the blue light devices: The blue light from smartphones & TVs suppresses the production of melatonin, a hormone that is responsible for the sleepy feeling and acts as a prompt that we’re ready to sleep.
Wind down before bed: Relax in a magnesium-rich body or footbath with Magnesium Sleep Flakes
For night-time relaxation: Apply Magnesium Sleep Lotion to support relaxation and muscle tiredness.
Lights-out Nightly Oral Spray: Take 5 sprays of this pill-free blend of 5-HTP, lemon balm, and passionflower - the perfect bedtime companion.
Wake up at the same time every day: Going to bed at the same time, and waking up at the same time every morning helps your circadian rhythm develop a healthy cycle.
Water, diluent (xylitol), Griffonia simplicifolia extract (5-Hydroxytryptophan), acidity regulator (citric acid), passiflora incarnata (passionflower) extract, melissa officinalis (lemon balm) extract, preservative (potassium sorbate), natural flavouring (raspberry).
- Children aged 12+
- Those following a gluten-free diet
Not suitable for
- Those who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Those undergoing surgery should stop taking 5-HTP supplements at least 2 weeks prior as some drugs administered during surgery can affect serotonin
- Those taking Parkinson's medication, CNS depressants, or sedatives
- Those taking medications that increase serotonin (anti-depressants)
- Some types of painkillers, such as codeine and herbal supplements, such as St John's Wort
Do not exceed recommended dosage. Contains xylitol – excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
Replace the cap after use.
Use 5 sprays a day (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner).
Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays.
Once opened, use within 6 months. Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach and sight of children.