Absolute Aromas Eucalyptus Globulus Oil - 30ml
Brand : Absolute Aromas
Eucalyptus Globulus - a cleansing & clearing essential oil
Eucalyptus Globulus is one of the most popular essential oils in aromatherapy, it is best known for its wonderful clearing aroma which helps to clear and refresh the senses, especially helpful during the winter to help tackle heavy heads and stuffy noses! In addition, Eucalyptus has uplifting and refreshing properties that can help to clear the mind and aid concentration.
This oil is steam distilled from the fresh and partially dried leaves of the Eucalyptus tree.
Eucalyptus Globulus is naturally antibacterial. Aborigines refer to the Eucalyptus plant as ‘Kino’ and bind the Eucalyptus leaves to serious wounds to help the healing process.
This is Eucalyptus 80/85, which refers to the eucalyptol content in the oil (80-85%). Other companies may supply an inferior quality known as 70/75. There are many hundreds of different types of Eucalyptus that contain high levels of eucalyptol, but Globulus is the most popular. The Chinese production's quality is good, and very consistent.
- 100% NATURAL – Pure and natural, premium Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil. Cruelty-free, Vegan, GMO-free. Sustainably sourced from China. Latin name: eucalyptus globulus.
- AROMATHERAPY – Steam distilled from the fresh or partly dried leaves of the Eucalyptus tree, this popular oil is best known for its clearing properties.
- BODY & MIND – Eucalyptus has uplifting and refreshing properties that can help to clear the mind and aid concentration. Whilst offering clearing relief from heavy heads and stuffy noses.
- DIY TIP – Blend 2 drops of Eucalyptus, 1 drop of Roman Chamomile, and 1 drop of Lavender in two teaspoons of Sweet Almond oil and massage into the chest and back to release pressure and clear.
- ROOM FRAGRANCE – Eucalyptus Globulus fresh, clearing, camphoraceous aroma. Add a few drops to an Ultrasonic Diffuser to create a refreshing & clearing atmosphere that is perfect for a work environment or for meditation.
Why is our Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil so great?
This excellent quality Eucalyptus has been sustainably sourced from China.
To source the best essential oil suppliers, we travel the world and only opt for oils from controlled, sustainable sources, that have little or no negative impact on the environment.
None of our products are tested on animals and all are free from GM materials.
Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil
How to use
DIY TIP – Blend with Citronella or Cedarwood in an oil burner, Eucalyptus can help maintain an insect-free BBQ! Alternatively, try the lemon-scented Eucalyptus Citriodora as a very powerful natural insect repellent.
ROOM FRAGRANCE – Eucalyptus Globulus fresh, clearing, camphoraceous aroma. Add a few drops to an Ultrasonic Diffuser to create a refreshing & clearing atmosphere that is perfect for a work environment or for meditation.