Absolute Aromas Cypress Oil - 10ml
Brand : Absolute Aromas
Cypress - a calming, woody essential oil.
Cypress Essential Oil has a fresh, clearing, woody aroma. it is a great oil for calming both the mind & body and is commonly used to soothe overworked muscles and joints post-workout! Cypress is naturally astringent making it a great oil for toning the skin.
This Oil is distilled from the leaves and twigs of the Cypress tree.
Cypresses' woody aroma and astringent properties make it popular for use in men’s toiletries and skincare, it makes a great addition to a beard oil or aftershave blend.
- 100% NATURAL – Pure and natural, premium Cypress essential oil. Cruelty-free, Vegan, GMO-free. Sustainably sourced from Spain. Latin name: Cupressus sempervirens.
- AROMATHERAPY – Distilled from the leaves and twigs of the Cypress tree, this oil has a beautiful woody aroma, making it popular for use in toiletries and homemade blends.
- BODY & MIND – Cypress is a great oil for calming both the mind and body, it is commonly used to soothe overworked muscles and joints. The astringent properties of this oil make it perfect for toning the skin.
- DIY TIP – Too enthusiastic at the gym? Add 2 drops of Cypress, 2 drops of Rosemary, and 1 drop of Lavender to a bowl of hot water. Lay a flannel in the water, wring out, and place it on the aching area.
- ROOM FRAGRANCE – Cypress has a fresh, clearing, woody aroma. Add to a diffuser or oil burner to create a clearing atmosphere.
Why is our Cypress essential oil so great?
To source the best essential oil suppliers, we travel the world and only opt for oils from controlled, sustainable sources that have little or no negative impact on the environment.
This excellent quality Cypress essential oil is sourced from Spain.
None of our products are tested on animals and all are free from GM materials.
Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Leaf Oil
How to use
DIY TIP: Too enthusiastic at the gym? Add 2 drops of Cypress, 2 drops of Rosemary, and 1 drop of Lavender to a bowl of hot water. Lay a folded flannel in the water, wring out, and place it on the aching area.
Aftershave: For a light, aftershave facial oil, blend 15ml of Jojoba oil with 2 drops of Cypress, 2 drops of Sandalwood, and 1 drop of Bergamot. Apply sparingly.
Do not use Cypress during the first four months of pregnancy (and only on advice from a qualified aromatherapist thereafter) or with high blood pressure.