Absolute Aromas Citronella Oil - 10ml
Brand : Absolute Aromas
Citronella - a refreshing and clarifying essential oil
Citronella Essential Oil has a powerful lemony aroma. it is a great oil to clarify and help you feel refreshed, commonly used in household cleaning products and insect repellents.
This Oil is steam distilled from the grass of the Citronella.
Citronella is a naturally antibacterial and clarifying oil, making it popular for use in natural cleaning products, home fragrances, and insect repellents.
- 100% NATURAL – Pure and natural, premium Citronella Essential Oil. Cruelty-free, Vegan, GMO-free. Sustainably sourced from Sri Lanka. Latin name: Cymbopogon nardus.
- AROMATHERAPY – Steam distilled from the citronella grass, this oil is commonly used in household cleaning products, and insect repellents.
- BODY & MIND – Citronella is a refreshing, stimulating, and clarifying oil, popular for diffusion during the summer months, to help to refresh during hot weather.
- DIY TIP – Try 2 drops of Citronella, 2 drops of Cedarwood, and 2 drops of Eucalyptus Citriodora in an oil burner or diffuser, this can help maintain an insect-free BBQ.
- ROOM FRAGRANCE – For a natural air freshener add 3 drops of Citronella, 3 drops of Geranium, and 2 drops of Pine to a Diffuser or Oil burner.
Why is our Lemon essential oil so great?
This excellent quality Citronella has been sustainably sourced from Sri Lanka.
To source the best essential oil suppliers, we travel the world and only opt for oils from controlled, sustainable sources, that have little or no negative impact on the environment.
None of our products are tested on animals and all are free from GM materials.
Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil
How to use
ROOM FRAGRANCE: For a natural air freshener add 3 drops of Citronella, 3 drops of Geranium, and 2 drops of Pine to a Diffuser or Oil burner.
INSECT REPELLENT: Try 2 drops of Citronella, 2 drops of Cedarwood, and 2 drops of Eucalyptus Citriodora in an oil burner or diffuser, this can help maintain an insect-free BBQ.
Do not use Citronella during pregnancy or on those with sensitive skin