Lunette Menstrual Cup Blue - Model 1
Brand : Lunette
The menstrual cup comes in a light blue colour. It is comfortable to wear, reliable and easy to use.
- soft & flexible
- made from silicone
- reusable & vegan
- saves you money & eco-friendly
- lasts several years
How to use:
- Check that the air holes at the top of your cup are open. Wash your hands.
- Wash your Lunette with Feelbetter Cup Cleanser and rinse it carefully.
- You can insert the cup while sitting, standing or squatting. Spreading your legs will help with a successful and comfortable insertion. Relax.
- Fold the cup in on itself to make flat, then in half to form a C shape.
- Keep it rolled up and guide it rim first into the vagina. To check that the cup has fully opened, slide a clean finger up to the cup bottom and feel it - it should be round. Lunette can be used any time in your menstrual cycle, from heavy to light flow days.
- Lunette is emptied about 2–4 times a day, can be used for up to 12 hours, also overnight. The measuring lines on the cup help monitor your flow and easily learn your rhythm.
Remove & Empty:
- Wash your hands and relax your muscles. Grasp the bottom of the cup. To break the seal, squeeze the bottom of the cup.
- Be sure not to pull it out by holding the stem alone. Tip contents into the toilet. Rinse & Reuse.
Clean & Sanitise:
- Lunette should be cleaned before and after your cycle, and after emptying. To avoid odour and discolouration, rinse first in cold water, and then wash with hot water and Lunette Feelbetter Cup Cleanser designed for silicone cups.
- normal to light flow
- the stem measures 25 mm
- the diameter is 41 mm by 47 mm
- the volume of the cup is 25 ml
- measuring lines: 5ml & 13.5 mm
- made of flexible silicone
- normal to heavy flow
- the stem measures 20 mm
- the diameter is 46 mm by 52 mm
- the volume of the cup is 30 ml
- measuring lines: 7.5 ml & 15 ml
- made of firmer silicone
According to the medical community, and as stated on this OvulationCalculator site, ovulation cramps are totally normal and they can occur quite often among women.