Lucy Bee Organic Coconut Water - 1 Litre (Pack of 6)
Brand : Lucy Bee
Our Organic Coconut Water is naturally refreshing and hydrating. It is not from concentrate and has no added sugar.
- It’s a good source of potassium which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure; normal muscle function; and normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contains electrolytes
- Nut and peanut free
- Non GM
- Monkeys do not pick the coconuts used in our Coconut Water
How to Use
Our Coconut Water is great to:
- Drink as it comes – it’s like drinking it straight from the coconut!
- Use as a staple in your smoothies
- Rehydrate after the gym
- Use to make ice lollies*
- Use in chia pudding and overnight oats
*Whilst you can freeze Coconut Water in this way, we do not recommend freezing it in the carton because the nature of it means it will expand and bulge in the carton.
What do I Taste Like?
As you’d imagine, our Coconut Water has a subtle coconut flavour and is refreshing and hydrating.
Where am I From?
Like our other coconut products, our Coconut Water is from the Philippines. The palms grow in an agroforestry environment which supports nature, and organic farming methods are observed.
Why Fair Trade?
Fair Trade is at the foundation of all that we do at Lucy Bee, to help make a difference to the lives of those who grow, harvest and produce our products.
The Fair Trade premiums from our Coconut Water ensure:
- No exploitation of workers
- Funds to support education
- Funds for a feeding progamme for undernourished children
- Projects such as coconut planting initiatives
- Monkeys do not pick the coconuts used in this water
100% Organic Coconut Water
Typical values per 100ml
Energy kj 59
of which saturates 0g
of which sugars 2.5g
Contains naturally occurring sugars
Easy checkout process/delivery.
Was looking for an organic product that hadn’t been highly pasteurised. And I found it! Thank you Lucy Bee!;)